The property

Our Law Firm was founded by José A. Otero Bañados in July 21st 1923. In 1957, when Miguel Otero Lathrop returned after achieving a Masters Degree in Compared Law in United States of America, our Firm started to develop its international practice, advising a vast variety of international and multinational companies conducting business in Chile, and also Chilean companies and clients doing business abroad, both in United States and Europe.

Fax Number:

Established Year:

1923

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

More from this employer
Biaggi & Messina
February 15, 2019
The Del Carpio Office
February 15, 2019
Aaron Suero & Pedersini
February 15, 2019